Sunday, April 17, 2011

Link Page

While I was building my airplane, I had a link page, a place where I  would always go and check stuff. If I was looking for something for the plane, I'd try ebay, needing info about a radio, one of the radio retail sites, or the manufacturer. It was tough sometimes, since links change all the time, but here goes. I may build another one later, or just keep editing this one.

Airplane Parts
  • Barnstormers.com - Wow,  need I say more, cheap ads, super deals.
  • Trade-a-plane.com - The old standby, not printed on yellow paper anymore, but same feeling.
  • ebay motors - Ebay, but the better place to start looking for airplane bits.

Arduino Links
  • The main page - software, schematics, and everything else.
  • Amarino - Android meets arduino, lots of hints and tricks.

Android Links

Book Stores (cause I don't do that one big book seller)
  • half.com - since ebay bought 'em it isn't as fun, but still cheap.
  • A1 books - similar deals as half.com, but alas, bankruptcy caught 'em.
  • Bookmooch - free books? You betcha! well, exchange 'em.
  • Bookins - more free books? how can borders stay in business (oh, never mind).

I've pretty much decided I don't have all the links I need. Should I do electronics retailers? Aircraft parts catalogs? you  tell me. Plenty of room in the comments part. Hey, if you think your link belongs here, I'd love to hear about it also.

No comments:

Post a Comment