- Barnstormers.com - Wow, need I say more, cheap ads, super deals.
- Trade-a-plane.com - The old standby, not printed on yellow paper anymore, but same feeling.
- ebay motors - Ebay, but the better place to start looking for airplane bits.
- The main page - software, schematics, and everything else.
- Amarino - Android meets arduino, lots of hints and tricks.
- Main Developers page - links to the toolkits compilers and IDE's.
- IBM Article - about development, some background.
Book Stores (cause I don't do that one big book seller)
- half.com - since ebay bought 'em it isn't as fun, but still cheap.
- A1 books - similar deals as half.com, but alas, bankruptcy caught 'em.
- Bookmooch - free books? You betcha! well, exchange 'em.
- Bookins - more free books? how can borders stay in business (oh, never mind).
I've pretty much decided I don't have all the links I need. Should I do electronics retailers? Aircraft parts catalogs? you tell me. Plenty of room in the comments part. Hey, if you think your link belongs here, I'd love to hear about it also.