Saturday, May 14, 2011

Google is Helping!

This week Google has their developer conference, and they announced the Android Open Accessory Development Kit (AODK). It is based on the Arduino board, and talked USB. Buying from Google is expensive, but hackaday has a user who figured out how to use  any old Arduino to do the same thing. I need to look into this some more, since I am cheap, and have lots of ideas for the Arduino Android connection.

Seed Studio still hasn't devlivered the bluetooth shield I ordered a couple weeks ago. It is giving this vendor a black eye in my view. I probably out to write to them before complaining too much.

Not much progress on this project in the last week. Mostly working on stuff around the house. Floor upstairs, end of school year kind of things.

Write if you have thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment