Sunday, May 22, 2011

I am still here.

I just haven't done anything in a week. Lots of kids stuff, and work. I did order that other bluetooth card, and sold some more on eBay, so maybe I can get another Arduino. Maybe I should save up for a new laptop, my  wife wants a new desktop.

Maybe I am the only one in the world who doesn't respect some certain big time aviation mapping company in the world. I think their maps are cool, but their software stinks. I've been dealing a bit with that all week in my professional life, and it seems I sort of being ostracized. Weird, it is like the airplane manufacturer that owns the mapping company is pulling some serious strings. But, the CEO of our company is kind of pushing them.

Hopefully I get to keep my job. Then I can buy more computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment